“Strong Children Today, Better Asia-Pacific Tomorrow”
November 5-7, 2021
The conference will be host by OMEP China and China National Society for Early Childhood Education (CNSECE), by Zhejiang Normal University and China National Society for Early Childhood Education (CNSECE), Zhejiang Branch, and supported by Nanjing Normal University.
Aims: to promote quality of early childhood development and education, and enhance mutual learning in the Early Childhood Education field in the Asia Pacific Region. In particular, the conference will organize featured country or regional symposia to enhance mutual professional exchange in the region.
We invite all early childhood scholars and educators to share your expertise:
August 31th, 2021
after September 25th, 2021
Proposals are welcome in the format of an individual paper or a featured country/regional symposium. Each proposal should be no more than 300 words and presentations can be delivered in English or Chinese (Mandarin).
1. Challenges under COVID-19 and response of early childhood education
2. Early learning and development in the information age
3. Play and toys in children’s learning
4. Social culture embedded in early childhood curriculum
5. Quality evaluation and assurance in Early Childhood Education and Care
6. Policy and practice of birth to three child care and education
7. Preparation and professional development of early childhood workforce
8. Partnership among childcare centers, families and communities
9. Early inclusive education for disadvantaged and vulnerable children
10. Muti-disciplinary perspectives for Early Child Development and Education
More information: omepchina.cnsece.com